1. Deficiencies of sold goods shall be eliminated, low-quality goods shall be replaced and returned in accordance with the 2001 Decree of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania. June 29 by order no. 217 “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” approved by the Rules of Return and Exchange of Items, except in cases when the contract cannot be terminated according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania (when the contract is for sale of hygiene goods; see information on the website www.vältojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038, “Peculiarities of Return and Exchange of Non-Food Goods” item 18.). In all cases, the money for the returned goods is transferred only to the payer’s bank account.
2. In order to return the product (s) in accordance with Article 8.1. The Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, informing the Seller by the means of communication specified in the contact section, indicating the name of the returned goods, order number and reasons for return.
3. The buyer must send the returned goods by registered mail. The registered shipment number must be provided to the Seller by e-mail. no later than 24 hours after dispatch.
4. The shipping cost of returned or replaceable goods shall be paid by the buyer. When returning a quality product, only the amount of money paid for the product is returned to the Buyer. Shipping costs are not refundable to the buyer.
5. When a defective product is returned, the Seller undertakes to replace the defective product with an analogous product or return the money to the Buyer.
6. The following conditions must be met when the buyer returns the goods:
6.1. the returned goods must be in the original neat packaging;
6.2. prekė turi būti Pirkėjo nesugadinta;
6.3. the product must be unused without losing its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, peeled off protective film, etc.) (this item does not apply in the event of the return of a defective product);
6.4. the returned product must be in the same configuration as the Buyer received it;
6.5. when returning the goods, it is necessary to provide the document of its purchase.
7. The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer does not comply the return procedure laid down in Article 6.
8. Upon returning the wrong product received, the Seller undertakes to replace such product with the required product. If the required goods are not available, the Buyer will be refunded all money (for the goods and the actual shipping costs incurred).
9. If the Buyer returns the product purchased at a discount, the amount paid for the product with a valid discount is refunded.
10. In case the Seller does not have goods suitable for replacement, the amount paid shall be refunded to the Buyer, excluding the price for delivery.
Exchange of goods
The color, model or size of the product can be changed – in Lithuania within 14 days, in the European Union and in other countries within 30 days from the day of delivery of the product to the buyer, according to the Minister of Economy 2001. June 29 by order no. 217 “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” approved by the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items. Shipping costs related to the exchange are paid by the buyer.
1. These Rules of Return of Goods have been drawn up in accordance with the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these rules. All disputes arising out of the application of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.